RMS Mix with Rehearsal Live Share
Download PageMORE INFO
Welcome to RMS Mix with Rehearsal Live Share!
8/26/20 - Our Rehearsal Live Share technology (RLS) is now available for use with standard audio files (e.g. wav, mp3). It is bundled into our RMS Mix software. Before downloading, please be aware of the new technical requirements:
Minimum Tech Specs for RLS
- MacOS 10.13 or later
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit) or later
- Quad core CPU for directors | Dual core CPU for participants
- 4GB of RAM
- Broadband Internet speeds of 100 Mbps
- Equipment recommendations
- Note: Mobile versions do not support RLS. That's coming. In the meantime, mobile remains available for general RMS Mix use.
- RMS Mix with RLS - MacOS
- RMS Mix with RLS - Windows
- RMS Mix - iOS (iPhones & iPads) - Does not include RLS
- RMS Mix - Android - Does not include RLS
- Pre-RLS version of RMS Mix - Mac & Windows (in case you need to revert)
Existing RMS Mix Customers
Our first goal was to make something available to our existing RMS Mix customers. There is no charge if you already have a license. Just update to begin using RLS at any time.
Using Your Own Content With RLS
You absolutely can use your own content with RLS. Please check out RMS Creator, our platform for doing your own thing!
Additional Notes & Getting Help
Please see this post for additional comments about the RLS release for RMS Mix.
In short order, we will incorporate RLS into our other resources, as well as expand the feature set.
There will certainly be many questions about how to get started with RLS. We are working as fast as we can to put together help articles, video walk-thrus, and other support materials. Here's a centralized page with key information - and we will add to this in the days and weeks ahead. But if you encounter something we haven't yet covered, feel free to contact us so we can be of assistance.