Rehearsal Live Share
Sharing with non-participants through ZoomMORE INFO
Thanks for your interest in Rehearsal Live Share!
The above video walks through the exact steps required to successfully share a RLS session with non-participants through Zoom. Make sure to do all the steps in the exact order listed for best results.
- The director of the RLS session initiates a Zoom call with audience members (non-participants).
- Director shares screen in Zoom with audience members.
- When sharing screen, select Share Computer Sound and Optimize Screen Share for Video Clip at bottom left.
- Select Desktop as view and hit Share on bottom right.
- Launch RMS application (RMS Coach or RMS Mix).
- Go to menu RMS Coach (or RMS Mix) → Preferences in the program menu and select Audio. Set output to ZoomAudioDevice.
- Go to menu Tools → Rehearsal Live Share and begin your RLS call.
Feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.